Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I-City at Shah Alam

I can't remember when I went to I-City at Shah Alam but since the pictures taken from there was found idle in my hard disk while I was browsing through my personal files I decide to post them up here for my readers to have a savour at how beautiful and fancy the place is when the lights are turned on full force.






I've few words to describe this place though. It's no doubt pretty amazing during night time as variety of colourful lights brightenup the place. It's like an everyday Christmas Day over at I-City but however I personally feel it's an overrated tourist attraction spot. Well, which tourist attraction spot aren't overrrated you tell me. Haha...Anyway, if you have not been there before I suggest you should atleast place your foot there once to experience the inexplicable feel when you're surrounded by beautiful lights. It's give you the instant Christmas feeling.

2 comments:

teddy's lair said...

I want to go!!!! :(

Cnigel said...

ask ur bf bring u go lo...