Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pork Chop

My lecturer says " You guys are boring " to the floor because at that particular moment of time we declined to give a respond to her question.

Yes, we might be boring to you but try to endure having to looking at your humongously unflattering pork chop face poster in front of our college everyday.

You can't simply imagine how suffering my life is wanting to barf for my repugnance at your humongously unflattering pork chopped face poster everytime I see it.

You have such a below average face feature and yet you get to be featured in our college's biggest advertisement poster. That is so fucking unbelievable.I bet you slept to get on those ads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slept u've said...u'll never thought in a million years that i'll lay eyes on your blog...maybe u'll think twice before typing ur mind....