Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Die-Die List

Movie 2008 I die die also must watch.
1) The Dark Knight
2) Kung Fu Panda
3) Ironman(watched)(probably getting the HD version once it's availabe at store)
4) Get Smart
5) Tropic Thunder
6) Eagle Eye
7) Wanted
8) The Happening
9) You Don't Mess With the Zohan
10) Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
11) The Hancook (I'm not a big fan of Will Smith but I'll give this a try for the superhero story sake)(I doubt this gonna astound me like Ironman do)
12) 2012
13) Superhero Movie
14) The Bank Job (watched)
15) Postal
16) Jaws 5 (read that this time it's about megalodon)
17) Be Kind Rewind
18) Never Back Down
19) Street Kings (on the reason it is directed by the same director that brought you Training Day)



Post movie 2009 I die die also must watch
1) Jurasic Park 4
2) Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaur

No comments: