Monday, June 18, 2007

The ex-es

The other day my friend asked me how's my 8 ex's doing right now. I contemplated for awhile

"You know what, I've no idea",I answered.

Intuitively I went over the friendster on that night and check out the profile to see their current status.

One by one I stalk them anonymously.



My 1st ex-girlfriend


My 2nd ex-girlfriend


My 3rd ex-girlfriend


My 4th ex-girlfriend


My 5th ex-girlfriend


My 6th ex-girlfriend


My 7th ex-girlfriend

And finally I most heart ex-girlfriend,8th ex-girlfriend

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


Oh wait a minute, this is a guy! Sorry wrong picture.



Sweetest among them all.

After looking at their recent picture, I notice some similarity between them. That is they seems much happier without me! without me!! leh...

Look at their cherry looking face. OMG.What a crestfallen moment.

note:above post was created due to humor purposes and also to prove how easily i can abuse friendster by taking picture without permission.They are not my ex laa...XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

knnbccb